Designated REALTOR® Orientation
As part of your membership, MAR offers free online continuing education (CE) credits through their online platform.
Instructions for Accessing Online CE Courses
STEP 1: REGISTER
- Go to the Learning Library website
- Click “Login” at the top of the webpage
- Select "New User Registration"
- Select "New User Click Here"
- Fill out the entire form and make sure to enter your real estate license and NRDS numbers
- Click "Register" at the bottom
- Now you're all set to start using Learning Library!
STEP 2: SELECT CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES
- Once your account has been created, you are ready to register for a course.
- Click on the MAR Free CE’s page to view all the Massachusetts state approved CE courses.Non members should click on the Non Members tab.
- Make a selection from the list and then click on the course you would like to take then click on Take the Class.
- To receive CE credit, you must check the appropriate box on the CE Options window.
- Even though the courses have prices associated with them, if you are an active member you will not be asked for credit card information or charged.
STEP 3: TAKE THE COURSE
- After the checkout process has been completed, you will be provided the “Launch Course Now” link.
- This link is also provided in your registration e-mail.
- To begin a course, simply click on the course you would like to take.
- The course is entirely Internet based, so you only need a browser and high-speed Internet connection.
- You can stop a course at any point and return to it at a later time.
- The course remains in your “My Account” and the system will remember where you left off.
- The system has an internal timer that prevents you from going too fast or completing the course in a time shorter than the required two – two and a half hours.
- When the timer shown in the lower-left corner of a slide reaches zero, you are allowed to advance to the next slide or video.
- To view the list of completed courses and to see your certificate of completion, visit the “My Account" then "My Library” section.
- For technical trouble, look for the "Help" button or contact Learning library.